stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
Experience:  As a freelance writer I get to research many topics that I might not normally come across. Live to research.
Type Your Question Here...

when is the best time to plant grass how do you plant gra

when is the best time to plant grass? how do you plant grass

You are right. Depending on where you live it is probably too hot to plant seed right now as grass seed needs to be kept moist to sprout. We tried it one year during the summer and the seeds were scorched by the sun even under the hay we put down.

Here is a great page from This Old House with information on planting grass:,,486816,00.html and this page is from a lawn fertilizer site on how to plant grass:

Let me know if you need any further information on this. Laughing

Your satisfaction is my goal. Contact me if you feel that I did not reach that goal! A tip is a wonderful way to say that I did a great job. If you want to request me for future work, you can write stayathomemomof2 in front of your question title. Thanks!