Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

Can You try to research The name Lovier V. Adjabah in Accra,

Can You try to research The name Lovier V. Adjabah in Accra, Ghana?
Category: General
Expert:  Ellen replied 5 years ago.

internetanswers :

*Due to rules of your state bar or mine, nothing herein is intended as legal advice, only intended as general information to better help yourself.*

Is this person asking you for money?

Customer:

Well actually, an attorney that I met there claims that this is His Secretary's name. The thought in the back of My head was it is really Him or He doesn't want to be the one picking up any money, therefore He is passing this off to someone else.

internetanswers :

I am unable to locate such person.

This appears to be a common scam that reappears in many places and under many names. You can read about similar scams at the Internet Crime Complaint Center.

Eventually the con artist will send you a cashier's check or money order and request that you deposit it the check and send back a portion of the funds. At sometime in the future - after you have sent the money - you will find that the check you deposited was fraudulent and the money will be assessed against you.

Here is the site to file a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center: http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

Wish I had better news.

Customer:

How about the Name William Dodze. He is the supposed Attorney in Accra, Ghana.

internetanswers :

J.A. policy requires that you start a new thread for a new question. Please accept the answer and then you may start your new question in a new thread