stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
Experience:  As a freelance writer I get to research many topics that I might not normally come across. Live to research.
Type Your Question Here...

I am trying to find out if the internet businesses such as

I am trying to find out if the internet businesses such as Home Wealth Solution and EZ wealth solution are honest and legitimate. Do the people who sign up to work at these company's actually make good money?

Hi there. It can be hard to find honest and legitimate opportunities out there. I found some information for you and you can make up your own mind. It seems that there is a lot of contention out there about EZ Wealth Solutions and I found some negative reviews of Home Wealth Solutions. It looks like these are programs that are set up to help you make money online by recruiting others and making online sales of eBooks, right? Just be sure it is the kind of business you can succeed in if you think you may want to join. Laughing

Now I did not find any information on two of my favorite sites for checking out companies on either of these. I am going to give them to you though in case you want to check out other companies. These guys are great and if you email them they may just make a post about the company. Here are they are - and

Okay, back to your companies. Here are some links that I found:

It is important to do your homework just like you are to make sure that you are not taken in by a scam (done that, got the t-shirt!). Make sure when you read reviews that you take them with a grain of salt. There are those that did not like the company so trash it even though it might be a good company and there are those that want the company to get more people involved so give a good review because they have a stake in it. Please let me know if you need any more information! Good luck to you. Laughing

Your satisfaction is my goal. Contact me if you feel that I did not reach that goal! A tip is a wonderful way to say that I did a great job. If you want to request me for future work you can write stayathomemomof2 in the front of your question title. Thanks!