Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

ASTROLOGY QUESTION. saturn in aquarius. i dont base everything

ASTROLOGY QUESTION. saturn in aquarius. i don't base everything off the stars for i know there are many contradictions. But i am a Pisces. and aparantly one article said people with saturn in aquarius sometimes have a superiority complex which i beg to differ and this apparently gets in the way of people accepting them. I feel we are all equal. Now being a pisces, also leo acendent and moon in saggitarius i am very bubbly and talkative but very sensative and caring of others. I'm actually leaning toward being a musician and filmaker/comedian/actor. Yes i know, many dreams. BUT i didn't like that it said that because it takes alot of guts for me sometimes to speak out/ tell jokes/ be around alot of people being a pisces and absorbing all negativity being that im quite sensitive and emotional but i'm always try'n to be positive, i think that's most peoples goal in life, be happy haha. But at the root of everything i have love and compassion for all and when i put myself out their i have a great time and i have many friends and people that look up to me, for i'm just a feel good person and i love people. I also try to bring out the best in other people, friends with all types of people shy people, not shy people, etc. lol Idk i thought this supiority remark in the article just annoyed me. And to make matters worse i have ocd so when i see something like this it makes me mad and ocd tries to use it against me saying i have to be it when i'm not. I have confidence and if that confidence is goanna be called supierority? than so be it, i definately don't think im better than anyone. you need confidence to survive in this world but also to pursue a career in entertainment. ya know lol. i shouldn't flip over this one thing but i just need reassurance why this was said in the article and that this doesn't go for everybody because i don't feel it's true. thank u much! :)
And it talks about not being accepted for the supierority, i went to college and met a bajillion friends all different in many walks of life, spanish,german,saudie arabian, american. I made alot of friends by just putting myself out their and starting up random conversations. Ocd is telling me because of that statement in that article i've only done these things because i think im better then the people when i do not at all :/ but since it was in an article it means something.

http://www.alwaysastrology.com/saturn-in-aquarius.html
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
HiCustomer and welcome back to Just Answer!

As you, yourself said, "i don't base everything off the stars for i know there are many contradictions." and this is completely true, so even though this one article mentioned what it did, about how your personality is 'supposedly' interpreted, this is not the be all and end all of the description of how you really are. Astrological explanations are open to many different interpretations. You are a very talented, usually confident, friendly person, whom many look up to and appreciate having as a friend. Only some Pisces with Saturn in Aquarius will possess the superiority complex mentioned, making it difficult for others to accept them, and you are obviously NOT one of them.

The information in this article is very subjective to the view of the person who wrote it, and as you know, you can't believe everything you read, so don't let it bother you. You know who you are and what kind of person you are, and you are not the type of person described in this article as acting/feeling 'superior', preventing people from getting to know them. From your description of your accomplishments and personality, you do not fit this 'mold', and as I'm sure you are aware, no one can be put into a 'mold', as we are all individuals with our own strengths and weaknesses. You possess much strength and are a 'giving' person, that's why you make friends easily and attract people around you to feel comfortable and want to be your friend. It takes a special type of person to have the confidence to pursue a career in acting, music, comedy, as you expressed, but it is very normal to find it difficult to get up there in front of people, at first. If you have this desire, and work at what makes you most happy, you will be able to realize your dreams and overcome any obstacles because you are a very 'positive' person.

Don't obsess over this article; it's not worth it. You can put your positive energy into more productive things at this time, and whenever you read an article like this, just remember there are hundreds of other articles out there which will probably contradict it. The article is an interpretation by the person who wrote it, and doesn't represent all Pisces with Saturn in Aquarius.

I wish you many blessings and only good things in your life.

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks cher! i appreciate your response. do you have any idea why they wrote something like this though.

I think when it comes to our views on things i think a majority of people assume they know what is right based upon previous experiences/knowledge. But when other thoughts/knowledge is shared with them they can change their view because they didn't have that information to begin with or know it existed. This is a trait i feel we all as humans contain. It's all about learning through communicating. :)
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, and you're most welcome; it is my pleasure to be of help to someone as intuitive as you!

I agree with you completely; some people write things based on their own experience, but that might not be 'right' for everyone based on their own individual experiences. Learning through communicating is a very important aspect and we can only do that if we listen/learn through our experiences and formulate our own theories. If a person doesn't have that experience or information, as you point out (you are very astute!), they cannot comment completely or comprehensively until they have gained more knowledge.

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yeah i think the basis of everything is i want to feel confident/ i should feel confident in what i do and say, and i thought this sentence was telling me it's bad or something/ or it means i'm acting superior just because of the starts. I took the sentence Like if i'm confident in my skill of comedy or just sharing opinions on things with people then it means i'm acting superior. I could see if i didn't take in other opinions and thoughts but to me that's the whole part of sharing thoughts and opinions. Making people laugh makes me feel better as well as other people. Taking life too seriously is not good cause we are all imperfect and need to be able to make fun of ourselves. I make fun of myself all the time it gets me by :) I just don't want to feel guilty for feeling confident in comedy, communicating with other people.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i think what alot of these articles are saying is Pride may make you a social loner/ being accepted. I agree that people that do not take in account of other peoples thoughts or act mean and cruel because other people feel another way about something then yes they are not goanna be accepted lol or if they think they are too good for other people they don't give people a chance. im the opposite of this i give everyone a chance. i do have anxiety sometimes. But what "Pride" do you think these articles are referencing too. I know pride comes from saturn in aquarius because of innovative, iventive ideas. I think being a pisces adds to that from imagination and wut not haha. I've always been a dreamy dood.
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks very much for your reply and your accept.

I understand completely, and totally agree with you! You are very insightful and excellently attuned to other people, knowing that making people laugh with your comedy is a universal communication skill which will also enable you to feel better about yourself. Being able to make fun of ourselves is the sign of a person who is very comfortable in his/her own skin and who realizes that people and life are not perfect. There is no reason for you to feel guilty because you feel confident in communicating with other people through your comedy and with your own, excellent interpersonal skills. You have a gift--the gift of providing laughter and enabling people who are acquainted with you and communicating with you, to feel good about themselves, as this is making you feel good about yourself, as well. Many people are not as fortunate to possess this gift, and to you, it comes naturally. You do not exhibit an attitude of superiority at all.

Wishing you only good things for the future.....

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again,

I just sent my response and realized you posted again, before I could read and respond to your last post.

Yes, pride can be interpreted and exhibited in different ways. In a positive way, taking pride in who you are and how you communicate with people and enrich others' lives is wondeful. However, as you mentioned, being prideful in an obnoxious way, which is hurtful to others, is a negative characteristic and you don't want to be associated with people who do this, as it is behavior that is looked down upon.

Yes, being innovative and inventive and even a little 'dreamy' does come from you being a Pisces with Saturn in Aquarius, but is not the type of pride that makes you appear superior; you are just doing what comes naturally, and if all intentions are good, your beneficial effect on others will be felt and appreciated.

Regards,
Cher

Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks cher for your kind and caring responses. I do indeed agree that your intention is the name of the game! and the biggest thing is not to judge what your saying half way through until you've reached the main idea, main idea being kindness, because many things can be misinterpreted halfway through. That's why movies are so interesting, you can't judge those halfway cause it hasn't finished with the main idea. And i'm hoping it isn't a horror movie lol i'm talking those feel good movies ha. Speaking of movies check out Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind. It is gweaat.

Also when you say obnoxious you don't mean converse alot because i do talk alot but only because i love people/get to know people, be a feel good person (good intentions). and it has never influenced me in a bad way cause i can control myself if need be. normally when i go to my break room at my job everyone is to shy to speak so i get people intrigued to chime into conversations i start, also joking lightens the mood for people to come out of there shells. I would've never befriended everyone in my workplace if it wasn't for pure interest in who these people are. I love introverts and extroverts. I think everyone is an introvert deep down but society pushes for extrovertism BUT i feel extrovertism is good as the only way to communicate with other people is conversation (body language too). But conversation is so important to me and relationships and just LOVE. BY obnoxious you mean like sincere hurtful things, comments made to people. Being a pisces i live by treat others as you would want to be treated. I know leo and sag really influence talkativeness too, hell anyone can be talkative if they seek it out, but i don't talk to annoy people. I have alot going for me but negative thoughts like to pop in my head.
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, and you're most welcome.

It's my pleasure to be of help, and your replies accepts are greatly appreciated!

You have a great attitude and a great way of thinking; you're a very positive person, but it's natural for negative thoughts to pop into your head occasionally--this happens to most people and if you know how to counteract that negativity in a beneficial/healthy way, you'll do fine.

By 'obnoxious', I meant yes, being purposefully hurtful to a person with your words or talking really loudly and 'dominating' the conversation. I know you're not that kind of person; however what you said about initiating conversation in the break room at work and helping people come out of their shells by making them feel more comfortable with your humor, etc., is wonderful!

Yes, conversation and communication is so important to relationships and love. Lack of good communication or breakdown in communication in relationships can be very detrimental--in both 'friendship' relationships and romantic relationships.

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs