TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
21049508
Type Your Question Here...

I booked a RF Flight from Ottawa to Winnipeg July 27/11 and was given ID MXMD8Z. I have

I booked a RF Flight from Ottawa to Winnipeg July 27/11 and was given ID MXMD8Z. I have received no ETicket email and when I check Manage My Bookings it doesn't work and NO AGENTS answer 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX. I need my ETicket and need to know if in fact this flight was actually booked. The Agent took my Credit Information and said I would receive an email. Nothing so far. Please help.
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 5 years ago.

TaxTom :

Hello, What company did you book it with? Has your credit card been charged? Thanks Tom

Customer:

Air Canada and I called my Credit Card and it was just coming in....under pending...so it looks like I have been charged.

TaxTom :

Here is the direct contact information 1-514-393-3333, My best guess is that have your email address wrong and that is why you have not received a confirmation. Tom

.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have just tried the number u gave me.... 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX, and I'm still getting the same response.......large number of volume callers......not picking up. It is exactly the same response as 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX. THERE HAS GOT TO BE A BETTER WAY OF CONTACTING AIR CANADA????????? VERY FRUSTRATING.
Expert:  TaxTom replied 5 years ago.
I couldn't get through either. Here is the phone number for the corporate offices(NNN) NNN-NNNN it seems extreme but I see no other way to reach them. Also when searching on the managment page use only MXMD8Z with no spaces. Tom
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you......I have called and left a message at the number you just gave me. It was the Legal Branch. Hopefully I will get somewhere. I did type MXMD8Z without any spaces and it also asks for my last name (under Manage Bookings) and then it says my last name is wrong. I left a detailed message with the Legal Branch and I guess that is all I can do.........short of driving to the Airport to get my ETicket.
Expert:  TaxTom replied 5 years ago.
Your welcome, enjoy your trip