Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Over obsessing about this new relationship does he privatley

Over obsessing about this new relationship does he privatley obsess too? Or is he just relaxed?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again, and welcome back to Just Answer.

I feel that he does not obsess as you do, he's more relaxed about the relationship, but he does think about you when you're not together. He enjoys hearing your voice when you call, but he's not always free to have long conversations with you at all times.

Since the relationship is new, you're both enjoying all the first-time excitement of getting to know each other better and spending time together. You feel excited and happy when you know you're going to speak to him and/or see him, but try to obsess a little less and relax a little more; in this way you can truly enjoy the beginnings of a wonderful relationship. It is written in the stars that he is not obsessing as you are, and is more relaxed, as this is his nature, so try to do the same and you will find life more enjoyable.

I hope everything continues to go well for you.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,