Norman M.
Norman M., Researcher, Lecturer and Psychotherapist
Experience:  ADHP(NC), ECP and UKCP Registered.
14727623
Type Your Question Here...

Will Sandy get married before I do

Will Sandy get married before I do
Category: General
Expert:  Norman M. replied 5 years ago.

It is possible, quite possible that Sandy is right. Some people just have a knack about things and it seems quite likely that Sandy could be one of them.

The problem is, though, that sometimes they are not 100% accurate – little details just don’t gel, so you really should prepare yourself in every way possible for Sandy to be wrong this time

Other than that, there is little you can do except to be constantly aware and vigilant for the little clues which might tell you how things are going to turn out.

It’s amazing how simple things like a look, a statement or a question can really tell you a lot about probabilities – so be alert. Look beyond the obvious and read between rhe lines, so that you can pick up on what is NOT being said as well as what you are being told!