Lucy
Lucy, Mensa Member
Experience:  Expert Internet Researcher and Trivia Master
26798026
Type Your Question Here...

Dream Interpretation - Hi, I have had the same dream for about

Dream Interpretation - Hi, I have had the same dream for about 15 years. I dream that I did not graduate from high school or that I am flunking high school. I did finish high school and college so I have no idea why I keep dreaming this. For some reason this dream is always very upsetting to me and it seems so real... Any ideas on what this might signify??
Category: General
Expert:  Lucy replied 5 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to Answer your questions today.

Typically, dreams about failure signify low self-esteem or fears of inadequacy. Maybe you worry that you're not reaching your full potential in some area. Alternatively, it could mean that you are feeling a lot of pressure to excel at something, and it's causing anxiety.

Dreams about repeating high school also tend to signify similar ideas - you're doubting your accomplishments, or you worry that you're not living up to what others expect of you. It's most likely a combination of those concerns in your life.