Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Hi there! Ive heard of device translators where you talk

Hi there! I've heard of device translators where you talk and it can translate into the language you want. I'm looking for a translator that can do that, and can translate other languages into English. I plan to teach English in Korea and in the Czech Republic. Can you recommend devices that can do the things that I want?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
HiCustomerand welcome back to Just Answer.

I've researched this for you and Etaco seems to have what you need. The example here, is for Czech, but you can get devices that instantly translate many languages:

Here is another one which includes both Czech and Korean:

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,