General Jay
General Jay, Problem Solver
Experience:  General contractor, project manager, excellent problem solving skills, retired professional athlete.
14716023
Type Your Question Here...

My package from Advanced Nutrition should have been received

My package from Advanced Nutrition should have been received on 7/11/11. I do not have the tracking no. Where is my package? Thanks. It was to be sent to Hartville, OH Post Office 44632. I did not know I needed to have a mail box there. I wanted them to hold it until I picked it up. They told me it was probably sent back to the sender . They were very rude and unhelpful. Advanced Nutrition is in Windsor, Canada.(Ontario)?
Thank you for using Just Answer!

Have you attempted to contact Advanced Nutrition to find out if the package was returned? They should be able to track the order within their own system and tell you whether or not they received the shipment back in the mail.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have sent them 3 emails asking them the same thing, they have not responded.
If you cannot get a response from Advanced Nutrition in regards XXXXX XXXXX purchase, then you have the option of contacting your credit card company that you made the purchase with. Notify them that you never received the product and that you would like to dispute the charges.

I have attached a link to the Federal Trade Commission that outlines the steps you can take to recover your costs. Copy the web address and paste into your browser.

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre28.shtm

Feel free to post any follow-up questions you may have.