Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I have a Brinks fireproof safe model number 5059 serial nmber

I have a Brinks fireproof safe model number 5059 serial nmber XXXXXXXXXX I don't have the combination and I cannot find a manual online or otherwise. How do I get the combination or the info to change the combination so I can open it?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
HelloCustomer and welcome to Just Answer.

Yes, Brinks Fire Safe Model number 5059 is now called Honeywell Model 2054.

The owner's manual for your safe is located at:

As you can see from the manual (page 2), the preset combination was provided in your safe's original manual. If you have not changed the preset combination, and you have verified this from your manual, you should be able to open the safe. Avoiding a locksmith charge to drill open the safe, your alternative is to contact the company, Honeywell, at 1-800-223-8566. Their hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time.

You can also e-mail them at: [email protected]

I wish you much good luck and hope you are able to obtain or change your combination without too much difficulty!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,