TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

I would like to find out some information in regards XXXXX XXXXX

I would like to find out some information in regards XXXXX XXXXX Cover was issued/released to the public for the Canadian Magazine Maclean's in 1988.(specifically October 3rd). Note that this was during the 1988 Summer Olympic Games held in Seoul. I am looking for a visual for this specific cover. For now, I would like to see what you can gain (for informational purposes) in regards XXXXX XXXXX there response is.

I will leave it at that. I am interested in their response and the Cover they used at that time. All detailsl you recieve from this magazine is wanted for archival interest. It is a straight forward request and yes, there is a reason for this/these questions. But I require an unbiased person to recover lnformation I may have been unable to recieve.
I await your response Thank you.

TaxTom :

Hello, Here is a photo of that cover . You can buy acopy there also. Thanks Tom

you for that. I do want to know if the story behind this specific copy is true or not

For now, I am very satisfied with your answer and will post a nother question regarding more at a later date. For now I am pressed for time. So thank you and do happily accept your reply.