Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

WHAT ARE TOWERS RITES FOR ABANDON CARS AFTER BEING TOWED AFTER90

WHAT ARE TOWERS RITES FOR ABANDON CARS AFTER BEING TOWED AFTER90 DAYS IN HAMMLTON TOWNSHIP NJ
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

If a car is abandoned, towed and unclaimed after 90 days and the owner cannot be identified, the tower may apply for an abandoned title and then the car may be sold at auction. Please see the following for more information: http://www.nj.gov/mvc/pdf/About/OS-SS-322.pdf

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Cher