Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I am retired from the Fort Worth Independent School District

I am retired from the Fort Worth Independent School District as a teacher. I am now doing substitute school work with the diistrict. Recently the district has required substitues to obtain a fast fingerprint pass before they can be fingerprinted. How can I obtain a Fast fingerprint pass?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

You can find information on how to obtain a Fast Fingerprint Pass at the link below:

You can also call or email for additional information and find locations near you:
Phone: (512)(NNN) NNN-NNNN/strong>
Email: [email protected]

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,