Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

What can I use as a mastic to attach a small sheet of transparent

What can I use as a mastic to attach a small sheet of transparent plastic (with printing on it) to a glossy glazed piece of ceramics so that it remains transpartent and securly fixed to the ceramic glazed surface?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

You might try a product called 'Mod Podge' which is available in crafts stores like Michael's. It dries clear and will affix the transparent sheet of printed plastic to your glossy glazed ceramic piece. You can apply it with a foam brush and/or a medium sized bristle paint brush.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.
***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,