Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Just questionn gif th einformation sheets with the same info

Just questionn gif th einformation sheets with the same info a son the RX bottle will be acceptable to TSA rather than having us repack every pill into its own bottle
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

If your medications are already in your daily dose containers, pack these in clear plastic ziploc bags so they can be easily identified by airport security screeners. It is preferred to have each individual medication in it's original bottle from the pharmacy, with your name, doctor's name, name of medication, etc. However, it is also acceptable to have the original prescription or the information sheet from the pharmacy (with your name and name of the medication) for each medication to show, if requested. You can also bring all original bottles, with one pill in each, to show at security screening, if asked.

I wish you a great vacation and safe travel!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Cher