Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

Ive had wood furniture in my garage for the last 2 months.

I've had wood furniture in my garage for the last 2 months. I've finally found a place to move. My question is even though I haven't seen any pests (like termites), should I take any preventitive measurses. I just don't want to bring any uninvited guests to my new digs. Thank you in advance for an Informed response!
Category: General
Expert:  Martin replied 5 years ago.
Hello, welcome to Just Answer.

As it's your garage, it remove a lot of possible problem like Cockroaches or Bed Bugs eggs. Termite don't lay eggs, only the queen in the colony nest, so you are good on that also.

The thing that may be present are insect that dig into the wood to lay eggs, so if you don't notice suspect 2 or 3 mm holes you are good.

You might want to clean all with a towel if you don't want to bring spiders in (they are the most probable thing you might get).