Andy4712, Consultant
Experience:  I have experience and knowledge as a consult to answer numerous questions regarding numerous issues.
Type Your Question Here...

American consumer protectin agency claims to have access to

American consumer protectin agency claims to have access to a restitution fund in Florida courts that has been created to compensate victims such as me who have been defrauded by timeshare resellers and recovery companies
Category: General
Expert:  Andy4712 replied 5 years ago.

Andy4712 :

It sounds like a scam. Do they want you to pay money? Have you tried looking them up with the BBB?

I had already seen one opinion that had been sent to me by Paul an attorney this opinion is essentially the same . I had not used JustAnswer previously and I may have given some wrong information . Although I am Canadian the incident occurred in Florida and obviously there are differences in Florida and US laws than those in Alberta and Canada where I am resident.