Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

How is my exs life now

How is my ex's life now?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello Nadya, and welcome back to Just Answer.

I see you posted a few days ago, and my apologies that you did not receive an earlier reply. Thanks for your patience.

Are you inquiring about your ex husband, ex boyfriend, ex partner?

Do you still have any contact with your ex?

How long have you been apart?

What is your ex's birthdate (month, day, year)?

Thanks for all your additional detail.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
You can say boyfriend who has been more of a fiance due to the very long years. I have indirect contact with him; we know people in common, but I don't ask and don't know much. We've been formally apart for a year now. He suddenly (to me at least) got married. I'm still in shock and pain. His birthdate is August 14, 1962. Thanks.
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again Nadya, and thanks very much for your reply with additional and helpful information.

Your ex boyfriend/fiance is a Leo, and typically, his strongest traits include being dominant, spontaneous, creative and extroverted. He can be strong-willed, confident and will often rebel against the status quo; he likes to be in a position of control/command. It might be that he seemed to get married after a comparatively short time after you were apart, which I understand is painful for you, especially after you were together for a long time. However, this behavior is not unusual for him. In many cases, he prefers to act first, and think it out, later.

He 'thinks' he's happy now, but there are some underlying problems which will become apparent as his marriage progresses. Considering the past you shared together, and the hurt you feel now, it would be best for you to continue what you're doing: don't ask any people you know in common about him, and if anyone 'volunteers' information, tell them you're not interested.

You still enter his thoughts, occasionally, and had some regrets about splitting up, but is too proud to dwell on that or admit it easily. He 'thinks' he has found the right woman for him, and married her rather hastily, but it's possible that everything might not turn out as 'perfectly' as he envisions.

I feel that you will be able to move forward in a positive manner with your life and find happiness in the near future.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Could you let me know if there is a chance we might be back together?
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

There is chance you might get back together, but not in the immediate future. Some time would have to pass with him married to this other woman and there is a possibility that things might fall apart and he will turn to you for comfort.

Best regards XXXXX XXXXX that you will seek your own happiness.