Jesse Handel
Jesse Handel, Scientist
Experience:  B.S. Degree Chem. & Bact. 10 yrs tax preparation.
9660727
Type Your Question Here...

books about different mind types that advertizing targets

Category: General
Expert:  Jesse Handel replied 5 years ago.

Hello and thank you for coming to Just Answer. We appreciate the opportunity to help you with your questions. I went to Amazon and did some searching. I found that the keywords "target marketing" produced books on your topic that should be of value to you. Unfortunately, there are 261 books under the subtopic of marketing, 63 books under the subtopic advertising, and 18 under the subtopic of consumer behavior. You can find the results of this search at Amazon. The best books I could find are: "Marketing and Consumer Identity in Multicultural America" by Marye C. Tharp; "Market Segmentation Success: Making It Happen!" by Sally Dibb and Lyndon Simkin; "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Target Marketing" by Susan A. Friedman; and "The Market Segmentation Workbook: Target Marketing for Marketing Managers" by Sally Dibb.

I hope you can find the information you need in the books listed. If you need more help, please let me know and I'll see if I can find more information.