stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
Experience:  As a freelance writer I get to research many topics that I might not normally come across. Live to research.
Type Your Question Here...

Can you tell me the value of 2004 American Eagle .999 fine

Can you tell me the value of 2004 American Eagle .999 fine silver $1 coin. 1 full troy ounce, in case with certificate of authenticity.

Category: General
Expert:  stayathomemomof2 replied 5 years ago.

From your description it sounds as though this is a proof coin. I found this great website that has a lot of information on the 2004 American Eagle - Retail stores are selling this particular coin anywhere between $48 and $96. Now the actual price of your coin depends on the grade of the condition it is in. If it has been in a sealed case since it was minted then it may receive a grade of 69 which would make it worth about $55.00, but if it is a lower grade than that it is probably worth about $40.00. See here for more information - If you are interested in selling this coin or just want a more exact number getting the coin graded would be a good first step. Laughing

Please let me know if you need any more information on this.

Your satisfaction is my goal. Contact me if you feel that I did not reach that goal! A tip is a wonderful way to say that I did a great job. If you want to request me for future work you can write stayathomemomof2 into your question title. Thanks!