Family Physician, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Researching answers to questions online for 20+ years.
Type Your Question Here...

Is there a possibilty that Casey Anthony may not be found guilty

Is there a possibilty that Casey Anthony may not be found guilty of murder on the first or second degree? In my opinion, I feel that Casey Anthony is well aware of how her child died, but without concrete evidence, she should not be convicted of murder. I know that she lies and has issues but that does not necissarily make her a murder. If any, What do you think the possibilty of not being found guilty is?
Category: General
Expert:  Family Physician replied 5 years ago.
There is always the possibility that any defendant may not be found guilty. In a criminal trial, the prosecution must prove "beyond a reasonable doubt" the guilt of the defendant. The opinion of those watching on television or in the courtroom does not matter. What matters is the opinion of those on the jury.