Andy4712, Consultant
Experience:  I have experience and knowledge as a consult to answer numerous questions regarding numerous issues.
Type Your Question Here...

i lost the combo to a sentry safe

i lost the combination to my sentry safe i have the model and serial numbers. Its a sentry floor safe with a dial its not electronic.

Andy4712 :

The link metioned below provides a number to call:

Andy4712 :

Having Trouble Opening Your Safe? Do you need to replace a lost key? or do you need to recover your combination?
Lost combo. Call us for combination for sentry safe.:(NNN) NNN-NNNN

New sentry safe keys or need a combination for sentry safe. WE can help our dedicated customer service team cares about you.
Sentry safes are excellent when theft deterrence is a major concern, choose from Sentry security safes specially designed to protect valuables such as keepsakes, collectibles, heirlooms and jewelry. Concealment is a key way to protect your valuables.

Andy4712 :

I hope this answers your question. If not, then please reply. Thank you.