General Jay
General Jay, Problem Solver
Experience:  General contractor, project manager, excellent problem solving skills, retired professional athlete.
Type Your Question Here...

Finding a persons residence

What are some ways to find the address and other personal data of a person living in U.S.A.? I have the person's name, birth year and the state of residence. Please include in your answer several good Web sites both free and on fee.

I posted this question around 10:30 a.m. this morning.  It has been almost 12 hours now.  I am wondering how much longer I should wait for your answer.  Please respond quickly.  Thank you.

Thank you for using Just Answer!

Attached are a few websites that can be used as a people search. The more information that you have on the individual will aid in locating them, especially if they have a common name.

To search by name and address:

To search by birthdate:

I hope these help you in your seach. Feel free to post any follow-up questions you may have.