stayathomemomof2
stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
Experience:  As a freelance writer I get to research many topics that I might not normally come across. Live to research.
56648325
Type Your Question Here...

I have a GE oven. Perfect Performance. Where can I find the

I have a GE oven. Perfect Performance. Where can I find the MODEL #. The problem
I am having is that the touch panel keeps on showing a F7 and beeps. I cannot use
the oven.
thanks
ray
Category: General
Expert:  stayathomemomof2 replied 5 years ago.
You should be able to find the model number on either the center of the vent trim near the door or inside door on the front face. Did you want to know what F7 means? Once you find the model number I can try to locate a manual for you if you would like.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The only # I can find is 326B1230P001. This # XXXXX XXXXX the bottom of the sticker inside the door .

I found this on the GE website. An error of F7 means that there is something wrong with the key panel and it may need to be replaced. Here is the sheet of codes for you to look over - http://www.geappliances.com/search/google/infobase/10009792.htm. Here is the contact us page on the GE website as well in case you have more questions or need to know where you can go to get your oven serviced - http://www.geappliances.com/service_and_support/contact/.

Please let me know if you need any further information.