stayathomemomof2
stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
Experience:  As a freelance writer I get to research many topics that I might not normally come across. Live to research.
56648325
Type Your Question Here...

I am going to purchase a 1968

I am going to purchase a 1968 car today, what will I need to get from the owner?? SOMEHOW I GOT CHARGED FOR UNLIMITED, PLEASE GET BACK TO ME.  I only needed one question answered

Category: General
Expert:  stayathomemomof2 replied 5 years ago.

When you buy a car from an individual you need to be sure to get a clear bill of sale and the car title. You will also want to check their ID to make sure that you are buying the car from the actual owner. They will take the plates off so be sure that you have a temporary tag to put on it and that you have gotten insurance already if that is the state requirement in your area. Some of the Department of Motor Vehicles have information on buying and selling a car. You can check with your state.

For your issue on being charged for unlimited questions please use this link http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx to contact customer service to help you.