Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Just got a pair of Armani glasses they have the case with label

Just got a pair of Armani glasses they have the case with label and the shammy with label but on the glasses themselves it says made in china.Does this mean they are fake.I thought Armani glasses were made in Italy.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

If the frames say 'Armani' anywhere on them, and they were advertised as Armani in the store where you purchased them, they are most likely genuine, as many name brand companies contract with companies in China to manufacture their frames, due to the lower cost. Some genuine Armani glasses are still manufactured in Italy, and it would say 'made in Italy' on the frame, if this were the case. There are many 'knock-offs' that look close to the real thing, but just because it says 'made in china', doesn't necessarily mean they are not Armani glasses.

There is a chance the frames are not Armani and the shammy with the label and case with the label say Armani to make you think you bought genuine Armani. The only way to know for sure, is to bring the glasses into a store that sells genuine Armani label clothing and accessories and ask if this particular pair of glasses is the real thing.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.
I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!
Best regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist