Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

can I change the combination on my sentry 1330 safe

can I change the combination on my sentry 1330 safe?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

Yes, you should be able to reset the combination on your safe, and this information would be included in your owner's manual. If you don't have the manual, you can download one, here:

If the manual does not contain the information you require, you will need to contact the manufacturer to obtain information on how to reset or change your combination after proving ownership of the safe, by submitting a notarized letter. You will find information from the manufacturer at the sites below: (scroll down to "Lost your combo?")

If you experience any problem clicking on the links above, please just copy and paste the web address into your browser.

Here is the phone number and fax number for Sentry:
Customer Service Center: 800-828-1438 • Fax:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/strong>

I wish you much good luck and hope you are able to change your combination without too much difficulty!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,