Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

after breaking up last week with my gf of two month who i found

after breaking up last week with my gf of two month who i found out was just using me as a suggar daddy and had several suggardaddys.
i am very uoset and angry, i do not know if i am angry at her for doing that to me or myself for i should have known.
revenge is in my head but i know that is not right, but i am still angry
how long will it take for me to be normal again and what should i do about me beeing angry and upset
btw she is 22 i am 59
please advise
Category: General
Expert:  Martin replied 5 years ago.
Hello, welcome to Just Answer.

Don't bother with revenge, it will bring nothing to you, it's not worth it. In the long run anyway it's a flawed "business model" and she will get in trouble on her own.

If she was around you as a sugar daddy, you might be financially fine. So, what i would do is 2 or 3 trips in a row (take 1 to 4 months) to give you a chance to meet new person and get out of your routine.

Keep in mind that at 22, you would have to give a girl lot of liberty, you can't expect to tie someone as young to you and have her alone. She would have to live some experiences without you.