atluriram
atluriram, Research Analyst
Experience:  MASTER OF COMMERCE, BACHELOR OF LAWS, P.G. DIPLOMA IN PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT AND INDUSTRAL COUNSELING
22289965
Type Your Question Here...

what is 433a filing according to IRS

Customer Question

what is 433a filing according to IRS??
Category: General
Expert:  atluriram replied 5 years ago.

atluriram :

sir/madam

atluriram :

Is it OK, that the answer will be delivered within 24 hours

atluriram :

with regards

atluriram :

atluri ramesh

Customer:

FYI: I originaly hired an IRS attorney to handle my tax problem with IRS: to re file for my 2008-2009; I gathered all required info for these attoneys. I did not hear a thing until I called after 2months ; just to find out that they did not make any movement & neglected my case. They said that they needed more information in order to proceed-HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW THIS???? I the demanded for my file to be processed by other processor at same company. Thy then called IRS: the update is now they are requiring 433a filing. What is this; and is this because they did not ammend my 2008-2009 returns?? now it had come to this or IS THIS A NORMAL PROCEEDURE?? I am just wanting to make sure that because of the mis handlig of my case that it is now in a worse case with IRS??? PLS PLS PLS ADVISE.

Expert:  atluriram replied 5 years ago.
Sir/madam

I herewith submit the answer. You can access here

http://www.mediafire.com/?euekboert7wbyhy

With regards
atluri ramesh