Andy4712, Consultant
Experience:  I have experience and knowledge as a consult to answer numerous questions regarding numerous issues.
Type Your Question Here...

Picture Of Hour Glass In Display

Picture Of Hour Glass In Display
Submitted: 5 years ago via HelpOwl.
Category: General
Expert:  Andy4712 replied 5 years ago.

Andy4712 :

Usually that means the device is working? What type of device is it? If it is a phone, then I would take the battery and out wait awhile. I would then replace the battery and turn it on. If it still does not work, then I would call the company and get some help or maybe return the device if it is still under warranty. I hope this answers your question. If not, then please reply. Thank you.

The hour glass is normal. I called Samsung and they walked me through some trouble shhoting steps. However the dryer still will not start. .

Andy4712 :

Oh. It is a dryer. I would unplug it and try it again. I would also call Samsung again. Is it under warranty? If so, then you may want to call a dryer repair man. If there is an hour glass, then it probably means there is some problem with a computer and it is working. I would keep calling Samsung untill it works.