stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
Experience:  As a freelance writer I get to research many topics that I might not normally come across. Live to research.
Type Your Question Here...

i purchased 5 teeth whitening kits from a kijiji daily deal

i purchased 5 teeth whitening kits from a kijiji daily deal site !!! i have printed the 5 coupons as instructed ....gone to the .....and can't figure out have to redeem the coupons to recieve the product !!! i have 5 seperate coupons the i have printed off !!!
I have purchased similar deals in the past and the coupon should have a code that you can use during checkout at the website as the coupon states it must be used online. Also, the website states that there is a limit of four per person, unless buying as gifts. Another item that may be posing the problem for you is that it states that it can take up to 24 hours for the coupon to be activated and that you will have to make separate purchases for each coupon. If this information does not help to answer your question could you enter the instructions that were given and where you are having the problem as the instructions are not located on the Kijiji Daily Deals site showing the past deal.