stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
Experience:  As a freelance writer I get to research many topics that I might not normally come across. Live to research.
Type Your Question Here...

hi. how can you find out if there are any units for sale in

hi. how can you find out if there are any units for sale in a certain condo building? different owners use different real estate agents--but is there any way to view at one time all the units that building has for sale?

thank you.
Does the condo complex or condo homeowners association have websites? It is possible that either might have a section for current condos that are for sale in that particular building. Also, you can try a real estate website that is not affiliated with just one real estate company, such as It is possible that the different realtors will have their condo listings on them.