stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
Experience:  As a freelance writer I get to research many topics that I might not normally come across. Live to research.
Type Your Question Here...

Typically, how much money do driving lessons in the UK cost

Typically, how much money do driving lessons in the UK cost per lesson?
Typically, how many lessons does it take before one is ready to take the driving test?
The amount that driving lessons in the UK will cost varies by the company that you use, but you can expect it to be about 20 to 30 pounds on average for a lesson. If you go with an independent it may possibly be less. Some may also offer discounts if you pay in advance or pay for several lessons at once. The amount of lessons that you need to pass the test is about 45, but could be more or less. Check out these websites for more information -,,, and