stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
Experience:  As a freelance writer I get to research many topics that I might not normally come across. Live to research.
Type Your Question Here...

Where is the best place to live

Where is the best place to live
Category: General
Expert:  stayathomemomof2 replied 5 years ago.
There are a lot of great places to live in the world and in many ways that is a very personal decision. What one person may think of as the best place to live might not be the same as another person's idea. Do you want a global location or one in the US? Is there a type of weather that you prefer to live in? Any other things that you enjoy and would like to have nearby to help narrow down your query?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am trying to decide on 3 locations.

130r main street

Which one will go thru and which one can I afford the best. Which one will choose me with my credit?

I will need more information to try to help you with this. What city are these addresses located in. I will also need any information you have on the owners of each of these addresses, such as if they are private individuals, a rental company or anything else you know about them.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Farmington, ct.

I high is private family name Tom but he I'd also in real estate

130r is private a carriage house part of a historic house name Stuart

53 garden real estate agent helping me name Marybeth
Okay, so these are houses rather than apartments that you are interested in renting? What you should do to determine which is the best for you to rent is to make a list with the positives and negatives of each one with things such as how far is it from your workplace, does the space fit your needs, and any other things you like or dislike about the property. You will also want to make up a budget with each based on how much the rent is at each house, what utilities and other bills you will be responsible for and compare each budget to what you can reasonably afford. Finally when dealing with which one your credit will be good enough for it would be best to speak with the individuals that are renting the property. They can let you know if they are planning on checking your credit history and what score they are willing to accept. Many times private individuals will be more lenient than a rental company on that type of issue. They may require a higher security deposit or something along those lines, but if you are upfront and honest about any credit difficulties you have had in the past they may be willing to work with you on that front. If you are unsure of your current credit score you are able to obtain your credit reports for free once a year thanks to the government requiring individuals being able to access their credit report. You can access it at this link -
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok. It looks like 1 high is the most positive. Would they rake a lower offer of rent?

Really the only way to know if they would offer you a lower rate for your rent would be to ask them. Again, since this is a private individual rather than a rental corporation they may be willing to negotiate the price in order to get someone into the space. A lesser amount of money for rent for the amount of time of your agreement versus no renter can make someone more willing to accept a lesser price, but if there are other individuals interested in renting the space as well it is possible that they will want the full price. Keeping an open and honest line of communication with the owner can go a long way.