stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
Experience:  As a freelance writer I get to research many topics that I might not normally come across. Live to research.
Type Your Question Here...

I have an old fashion glider swing made out of pipe and wood

I have an old fashion glider swing made out of pipe and wood slats. The ends of the pipes are open and show in front under the cushions. I can't find any caps to fit these openings. The deminsion is 1"1/4. I have tried PCV caps but too big. Thank you, Linda
Category: General
Expert:  stayathomemomof2 replied 5 years ago.
You can check out these pipe caps at,,, and I think the inner caps may be more of what you need for your swing, but there is a ball cap on the last website that might also be of use a little further down the page. The last page may also offer a cap that will work for your needs. I know that you have used PVC caps, but I am hoping that one of these will be different enough to fit into your glider pipe as the website are offering them for patio furniture as long as plumbing.