Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

i need to know what kind of elections macomb county has

i need to know what kind of elections macomb county has?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
HiCustomerand welcome back to Just Answer.

If you can be a little more specific regarding what type of information about elections you need, I will be happy to help, further. I believe the answers to these frequently asked questions (FAQ) provided by the Macomb County Election Department should be helpful and may provide the information you need:

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,