atluriram
atluriram, Research Analyst
Experience:  MASTER OF COMMERCE, BACHELOR OF LAWS, P.G. DIPLOMA IN PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT AND INDUSTRAL COUNSELING
22289965
Type Your Question Here...

I ve had an annual contract with Terminix to do termite inspection

I"ve had an annual contract with Terminix to do termite inspection and make any repairs required. I't up for renewal now. I heard someone say that there really needs only be an inspeciton about every three years. Should I allow the contract to laps and set up a three year schedule? Any other advice on this question?

Glenn Smith

atluriram :

Sir/madam

atluriram :

I hereby submit the answer

atluriram :

--------------------------------

atluriram :

It indicates that you are user of the services of Terminix to do termite inspection and repairs if any. An annual contract between you and Terminix.

atluriram :

It is quite correct to continue with annual plan instead choosing inspection of every three years. Your decision for choosing of inspection for every three years may not correct. Keeping such termite for three years would create unnecessary damages to the property and health too.

atluriram :

Therefore it is better to continue the

atluriram :

Therefore it is better to continue the Annual contract with Terminix for temite inspection. Of course you can ask the discount with the Terminix

atluriram :

-----------

atluriram :

With regards

atluriram :

atluri ramesh