TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

I have 12 place settings (dinner plate, salad plate, bread

I have 12 place settings (dinner plate, salad plate, bread plate, cup and saucer) of Royal Doulton chinaware (Alexandria pattern). The settings are at least 50 years old but rarely used and in fine condition. What are the high and low estimates of price?
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 5 years ago.

TaxTom :

Hello, the set is worth about $450.00 on the high end and $300.00 on the low end at retail. These prices are for set in very good condition with no chips and cracks and minor wear marks. If you were to sell it to an China replacement company and it was in demand then you would expect to get $150 to $200 wholesale. Thank You Tom