Andy4712, Consultant
Experience:  I have experience and knowledge as a consult to answer numerous questions regarding numerous issues.
Type Your Question Here...

Want to purchase shelf pull handbags in bulk. Have seen them

Want to purchase shelf pull handbags in bulk. Have seen them on auction sites( for an example) being auction off. They are authentic handbags like coach,etc. How do I go about acquiring them myself without going to a middleman or auction site. Want to go directly to the source if possible. Been all over the internet trying find out to get that kind of contact information. I haven't found it yet. Hopefully you will be able to help me.

Thank you
Category: General
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  Andy4712 replied 5 years ago.

Here are some links with some information:

I hope this answers your question. If not, then please reply. Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I'm just now getting to see this,a family emergency came up. But thank you for getting back to me. The sites that you mentioned I already was on them. I want to cut out the middleman. I want to find out how to contact the stores directly myself,how the

middleman goes about getting the handbags. I would like to do the same thing. Thanks in advance for any help you would be able to give.

Expert:  Andy4712 replied 5 years ago.

Why don't you just call the manufacturer to see if you can buy direct from the factory or go to a factory outlet store?