General Jay
General Jay, Problem Solver
Experience:  General contractor, project manager, excellent problem solving skills, retired professional athlete.
Type Your Question Here...

my boyfriend i feel he is either unmarried or divorced but

my boyfriend i feel he is either unmarried or divorced but is not telling me ,but he is avaiable to talk to me only sometimes i find his number buzy all the time
he is 45 yrs old and i am 34 yrs old,
i dunno if he really loves me or should i keephim as a friend only
Category: General
Expert:  General Jay replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer!

It sounds as if your woman's intuition is on red alert. Typically people who are free to date exclusively are available to talk and not acting secretive, unless they have work obligations that would prevent them from being available by phone.

The easiest way to find out what is going on is to just ask him directly if he is married or seeing someone else. If you feel that he is being dishonest or hiding something then it may be worth rethinking where your relationship is headed.

There are other options such as hiring a private investigator to research his past or follow him. This really is a moral decision as to whether or not you feel it is the right thing to do. But, If you really want to know what is going on then this is an option.

Finding out the truth will help you decided whether to keep him as a friend or if you should move on and see other people.

Feel free to post any follow-up questions you may have.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

i dunno ,may be he is already divorced maybe finiacially not sound and finds i m young pretty educated,also may be he has no proper job may be he his age residece is false just to show me he is well off/