General Jay
General Jay, Problem Solver
Experience:  General contractor, project manager, excellent problem solving skills, retired professional athlete.
Type Your Question Here...

What do I get for a guy his birthday( Ive known him for

What do I get for a guy his birthday( I've known him for 6months??
Category: General
Expert:  General Jay replied 5 years ago.
What is your relationship to the guy? Is this someone that you are dating or wish to date? Or just a guy that is a friend?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

He a friend/guy friend. Things are getting more serious. Looks like we'll be together for life. What should I get him at this point? he likes baseball, football & basketball.

He a religious(Christian) person, he doesn't like to waste things; he tought me to respect life and other peoples beliefs. Don't judge people.Smile

Thank you!

If you have been together for six months and you feel that this is going somewhere, then it is safe to do something that would involve the both of you spending time together to celebrate his birthday.

Since he is a sports fan, you could purchase tickets to a baseball game if there is a major league or minor league team nearby. A dinner at his favorite restaurant always works. If you like music, purchase tickets to an upcoming concert.

When I was dating my girlfriend, now wife, she would often buy me a cologne that she thought smelled nice. I always thought it was a nice gift because she took the time to smell each and determine what she liked on me.

I'm sure that whatever you choose, he will be happy if it involves spending the birthday with you.

Feel free to post any follow-up questions you may have.