Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

Situation I am developing an all alternate energy fueled

I am developing an all alternate energy fueled engine without use of petroleum based fuels--all Ethanol, Methanol, 5-100% Bio-diesel etc, and petroleum fuels if desired or needed--in one tank. The solid modeling is almost done; the stress analysis via computer is next, then I am ready to do the prototype development to install in a truck and demonstrate.

The problem:
I need to raise capital to do it and demonstrate efficacy; I have none of my own. I need donations or equity partners that won't hijack the program. I don't have money to pay you for answers to the myiad problems and questions that need answers at this time. Can you do this--answer the questions on the come--as funds are generated?
Don Cochran
Learium Development Technologies
Category: General
Expert:  Martin replied 5 years ago.
Hello, welcome to Just Answer.

You may first do a miniature prototype (perhaps something that could fit a RC car), that would require less fund and you could then demo this (a computer simulation never sell well).

If you don't need that much, i think your kind of project would be a good canditate at