Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

A dog had recently peed and pooped in one of my car seats so

A dog had recently peed and pooped in one of my car seats so what can I use to not only clean but deeply sanitize my car seat? Thanks so much, Tania
Hi Tania, and welcome back to Just Answer.

Is the car set made of cloth or leather?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am not sure of the exact type of fabric used on the seats but it is definitely not leather and more close to cloth I would say.
Hi again Tania, and thanks for your reply.

The following products will help rid your car seat of stain and odor when used according to directions:

After using one of these products and allowing it to dry completely, to sanitize, spray with Lysol disinfectant spray and again, let dry completely. Keep the windows open while applying the products and allowing them to dry.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.
I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Oh thank you for the help : )
You're most welcome, Tania! It was my pleasure!

Thanks very much for your accept and generous bonus!

Best regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
You are welcome and anytime : )