Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

What is the direct phone number for my son with a disability

What is the direct phone number for my son with a disability e to use for his United Airlines frequent flyer miles?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

The phone number for questions about United Airlines frequent flyer miles/Mileage Plus Customer Service, is: 1-800-421-4655 Hours are: 7 AM - 12 AM (CST), 7 days a week.

Are you trying to say that your son needs a phone number to call because he is hearing or speech impaired? If so, this is the Customer Service phone number for hearing impaired assistance TTD for questions about frequent flyer miles: 1-800-323-0170

If you were seeking different information, please let me know by clicking ''Reply" and I will be happy to help further, with your additional details.
I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!
Best regards,