A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612
Type Your Question Here...

My grandfathers son from his first marriage, Evert Erickson,

My grandfathers son from his first marriage, Evert Erickson, lived atXXXXX, Bx, N.Y. He was married to Sophia Erickson where she was employed at The Foundation Co.,XXXXX N.Y. City in 1942. (From a Registration card for the Local Board No. 79, Willis Ave.). Evert Erickson died in N.Y. in july 1964 (ssn: XXXXXXXXX In the fourteenth census for Bronx in 1930, Evert, wife Sopie and daughter Edna 12 years old are mentioned.
Edna has later gotten married to an Newbouro/Neubo....? How it was spelled, I don't know. They had a son named George and he was a police in Manhatten/Bronx? N.Y. Maybe my uncle had 2 or 3 children
Category: General
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 4 years ago.

Hello again,

Yes, this is a completely new question, involving different people, even though their name isXXXXX is it you want to know about these people?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I would like to know more about Sophie and their children as they would be my cousins.

I know that Sophie most like doesn't live, and maybe not their daughter Edna, but her children should most likely be still alive. If so I might be able to get in touch with them and get more personal information.

Thank you for the clarification. However, genealogy is all about ancestors - those who have already died. We don't try to trace living people. For that you would need to hire a private investigator.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Then leave out George, the cop. Can you find out whom Edna Erickson got married to?

I did not find a marriage record online for Edna. Of course, if she were married in New York or New Jersey or one of the other states that don't publish data, that would be understandable. I found her in the 1920 and 1930 censuses in New York with her parents.

There was an Edna Erickson born 05 May 1918 who died 24 March 2006. She got her Social Security number in New York and died in Connecticut.

Another Edna Erickson was born 02 Oct 1918 and died 18 Oct 1987 in California. She got her Social Security Number in New Jersey.

A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience: 30 years in research
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Just wanted to say that I have now accepted you answer about my grandfather twice, Yesterday May 5 and today May 6. I hope you get your pay, but only one time. I don't know if my acceptens went thru yesterday or not, but my computer showed med the same screen pictures today as yesterday.

That would be because they are two different questions that you asked about two different people. The first was about your grandfather Walfred, and the second about his son Evert from his first marriage. If you are on subscription it doesn't cost any more to accept two or three or five answers, versus accepting only one. Thanks for the accepts and the bonuses.

A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience: 30 years in research