Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Psychic Advise/Should I return to my ex husband

Should I return to my ex husband
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

I would love to help, if you can just answer a few questions, first, so I have a better understanding of the situation.

How long have you and your ex husband been apart?

What caused you to separate?

Do you still love him?

Are either of you currently with someone else?

What is your birthday and your ex husband's birthday? (month, day, year)

What is your favorite color?

Thanks for all your additional details.
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear Cher,thankyou for replying to my email. I have been married for 30 years !!! Yes I know a long time . We have 3 fantastic children one in New York at school , one in London working for an investment Bank. and one here in Greece as an artist . We divorced 3 0r 4 years ago but I stayed on in the marital home but he told me I was just a tenant and I should pay rent and half the bills etc Eventually I moved into my own apartment as I was in a bad psychological state. But he comes to the house often and calls me on the phone . We share Christmas and Easter holidays to gether but this is not easy for me . He owes me house either here in Greece or in the UK but I find house hunting overwhelming as times but living in Greece as a divorced woman is very difficult and I am very lonely. I am very close to my daughter here . But the UK seems attractive to me as I m home in a way .

I am 60 and Damien is 65...not a time to be alone. My birthdate is 21 Oct 1950 Damien is 22 Jan 1946. We do not have any significant other . We divorced for stupid reasons.....hes very cold . successful,and dismissive . Im very sensitive and outgoing. It worked in the beginning but now its very tressful . He wants total obedience from me !! and he thinks I had it good withhim !! . We travelled a great deal as he was with the World Bank but I was always left with the children etc

My favorite colour is green his is blue. Enough for now . Can you help ??

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks so much for your reply.

Your question is now available to other experts.

I wish you the best of luck!

Regards,
Cher
Expert:  Linda Roch replied 3 years ago.

Hello and welcome! If you have any other questions, please let me know or please click Accept.

I don't think that you divorced for stupid reasons. If he was cold dismissive and you are sensitive, this is a good reason not to be together. Many people divorce for this reason and now is your second chance to find happiness. You seem like you're a light waiting to shine and you said yourself that you are outgoing so you need someone to complement you and not to weigh you down and keep you down, which is what it seems he's doing, especially during th holidays, because he himself does not want to be alone and is leaching off your spirit and your energy.

My best advice is to move to the UK where you are comfortable becuase you deserve it and try to meet someone new who is also looking for someone like you who is completely different than your ex, someone who gives you the freedom to be yourself and who accepts you for who you are makes you comfortable.

Sometimes things happen and maybe you were meant to have the life you had in the past maybe for your children, etc., but now is your time and you need to take charge and meet someone who shares your passions and will make you happy as you deserve to be.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again,

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to send an answer yesterday, due to an unexpected prior commitment.

The previous expert has given you some good advice, with which I agree for the most part, however, I would like to include some additional and relevant information which you had requested from the more 'psychic' view. Thank you for supplying the information I asked for re: your and Damien's birthdays and your favorite colors. This provides much more insight.

You are a Libra; Librans are known for their grace and elegance with a wonderful, giving and pleasant nature. Libra is an 'Air' sign, which signifies you have an active imagination, great intuition, a brilliant intellect and a generally pleasant nature. You are not hard to please. On the other hand, Damien is an Aquarius. Aquarian men are under one of the most incomprehensible signs of the zodiac and they come across as very far away from the rest of the people. He does not allow his feelings and emotions to be communicated to others, easily. However, he considers himself friendly, and is known to continue friendships with ex's, so this current behavior with you on his part, is not unexpected. He has a big need for freedom and independence, which I'm sure is no surprise to you.

Your favorite color being green, signifies that you are refined and reputable; you are sociable, but prefer peace in any situation, as green is the color of harmony and balance. This color also symbolizes peace, hope, renewal, and is typically liked by the gentle and sincere. People who like green can be too modest and patient, so they may get taken advantage of by others. This is not surprising, considering what you have already described about how Damien treated you in the marriage. His favorite color being blue, signifies he is conservative, deliberate and introspective. His beliefs are somewhat inflexible and he tends to be overly cautious and suspicious.

The feeling I get from your description of the situation, coupled with the inherent traits of your signs and colors, is that you want to move on, to live in the UK, to try to start anew, and find someone who will appreciate you for all your wonderful qualities. Since you are close with your children, and one lives in the UK, plus you mentioned it feels like 'home' to you, you would not be living in a place where you do not already feel comfortable. I feel, as a single woman, you would have more of a chance to meet a man well-suited to your needs and personality, in the UK, rather than in Greece, so my feeling on this (and in direct answer to your question) is no, your should not return to your ex husband. Go forward with your life and reap the benefits to which you are certainly entitled and have definitely earned, after giving of yourself unselfishly to your children and your marriage, for so many years.

Of course, the decision can only be yours alone, after taking everything into consideration, but my sixth sense tells me that you are meant to set out into a new and exciting phase of your life at this time.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.
I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!
Best regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist