Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

what is a sap or slapper weapon what is a blackjack weapo

what is a sap or slapper weapon? what is a blackjack weapon?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi, and welcome to Just Answer.

A 'blackjack' is a type of baton/club or 'billy club' weapon used by law enforcement. A 'sap', 'slapper or 'slapjack', is another type of weapon similar to a blackjack (they are often mistaken for each other), but is flatter and not rounded/cylindrical. Here is more information:

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,