JamesStone, Analyst, Programmer, Writer
Experience:  BA English Teaching, Data Analyst 7 Years
Type Your Question Here...

Question for Expert JamesStone I have an oil well project

Question for Expert: JamesStone = I have an oil well project I am managing. How can I explain to potential investors that will eventually put their money in a Trust Fund that they are welcome/entitled to travel (or even camp out if they have RVs - is that btw too 'okie'? lol???)

We want to let people know that we will be cutting in a road to the exact well site, as well as putting in a pad. Investors are welcome to come and go as they please.
[Remember, if you like the answer, click Accept. Otherwise, feel free to ask for another expert! Thanks!]

I think this is actually a very interesting point to make. The site will be open and available for investors to visit and inspect the location.

I would word it in a way that states something along the lines of:

A road will be cut to the site location, in addition to a pad, which will facilitate more efficient operations as well as provide the opportunity for investors to inspect and evaluate the site (camping is also permitted, if so desired).