JamesStone, Analyst, Programmer, Writer
Experience:  BA English Teaching, Data Analyst 7 Years
Type Your Question Here...

Question for Expert JamesStone On Kents about me section

Question for Expert: JamesStone: On Kent's 'about me' section what would be a good intro line before mentioning all of his accomplishments? This could be long as it sounds nice ;)

Pretty much just the typical hard working, optimistic, family oriented, kind person who has high dreams and ambitions sort of thing....but really ANYTHING is fine ;D

After you give me an intro, I'll use all of the other edits you helped me with talking about his backgrounds etc. THANKS!
[Remember, if you like the answer, click Accept. Otherwise, feel free to ask for another expert! Thanks!]

Kent is what you would rightly consider a renaissance man. With interests and experience in a variety of fields, from math, science, agriculture, education, engineering, construction, he is a life long learner who is optimistic, family oriented, and hard working.